Rabu, 21 Juli 2010

1:33 Random Thought

  1. I want to have a big window in my room, so I can see the stars in the beautifull night sky (I night so much) :)
  2. Mp3 Mp4 or whatever, a music player anyway.. I love to sing and go to anywhere with a song! :D I've been waiting (and wishing) for so long to have it.. hihi..
  3. dancedancedance! XD
  4. Play with the fireworks.. oh nono.. watching the fireworks!
  5. Hey, yesterday was my father birthday! And I didn't meet him anyway..emm... :(
  6. Get the gift for so many people that I love so.. not only for the birthday. I just want to give a surprise and make them happy :) -inspired by Farica..hihi
  7. I miss Ierene, Ellen, Fenny, Silvi, My Ner Novita, Ellys (I've just met her, but now I miss her, a few days again she'll go back to Sing again..).. Hey ladies, I miss you all so bad!
  8. Ok, I'm sleepy..
  9. Can't wait for Monday! :)
  10. Ahh, Sunday! It'will be a great day, but there's no time for waiting like Monday. Sunday = running! hahaha..
  11. I Maliiiiiqqq! I love all of your songs! Once again, ALL! hahaha.. My Ner, when will we meet them? huwaa XD
  12. Okay, can't stop playing Maliq.. hahahaha!
  13. Emm? what's wrong with Yoel? *reading a message from him, in the middle of the night like this..unsual thing!*
  14. Wait, I'm singing.. *maliq again! haha*
  15. Amora said, "Davy sweetheart, be prepared to open your heart to romance". Bwahaha! (Don't ask me why I "meet" Amora :D )
  16. Hoammmh.. Good night! Ups.. good morning! :)
I'm gonna sing again before I go to bed. hihihi..
Good morning, world! :)

3 komentar:

  1. setelah gw kirim tuh sms ke lo, gw langsung tepaaaar.
    Hahaha =D

    BalasHapus
  2. haiii davyyy
    random thought mu lucuuuu :D

    BalasHapus
  3. bagh yoel! hahaha...

    haiii ricaaaa.. terimakasihh.. hihihihiyy!
    menyenangkan membuatnya..bikin deh..hihihi

    BalasHapus